Blog Archive
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Huffing and Puffing
Here goes week 10 and on to the 5:5. Five minute run, five minute walk. I liked the 3:2, the 5:5 is killing me! My coach is trying to be encouraging, "it will come to you" she says, "some people don't get into the groove until later in training, in fact some don't get into to the groove until their NEXT marathon." Did she really just say that out loud?! Has she lost her *%$! mind?!!! (Wow, I didn't know I was such a cusser - my sister, Michelle, says, I'm not even into the "bite me" miles and I'm already cussing.) But does my coach really think I would be doing this again? I am all for supporting Lew and yes, I believe we can make a difference but I was thinking next time I would host a wine and cheese party and call it good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment