Blog Archive

Monday, June 30, 2008

Methotrexate - Round 2

Aaaggghhhhh! Of course it didn't work! I am one of the lucky few who gets to have a second dose of methotrexate! Ouch! Two more sore hips and an HCG that is still almost 400! Will this ever end?! I am incredibly discouraged by this ongoing miscarriage that will not end. This makes me scream and cry all at the same time! I also realize I don't get to have a pity party - the man shoes and I must be one! OK, one good cry and a sore *%% later I am heading to the treadmill. I wish I could say it was that simple and although I didn't have a full blown eat the house, lay down on the couch with fuzzy slippers party, you could have found your way to my treadmill by following the Twinkie crumbs! Ugg.

No comments: