Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Runner's High?

I had an awesome run tonight! I happened to be on the treadmill because it got late before I could fit it in and I was feeling good. It wasn't a particularly long run but I was enjoying it (did I really just say that?!). I could see the moon outside and I was smiling and thanking God for making it this far - yes, I was actually smiling while running! The next thing I know I was visualizing myself making it to the finish line thinking maybe fat girls can run a marathon and then another thought came into my head, "I think I can play the saxophone!" Where did that come from? Is this a runner's high?! So of course I go and tell my husband. "I think I had a runners high, I think I can play the saxophone!" His reply, (think flat affect here) "What? Have you lost your mind? You ARE high. Not that I want to make your blog again." So of course I'm outing him - I said, You are soooo going on the blog!!!! Yes, we are still speaking....for now! And maybe I will take up the saxophone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Christina:
Gary has a saxophone waiting for you! skb