Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More Thank You's!!

This has been an incredible team effort and there aren't enough thank yous to go around! To those of you who sent me cash donations and didn't get recognized on my fundraising page: David Pilkenton, Kim Smith, my parents, and my dear sister, Michelle - aka: my faraway mentor! Wow! Thank you!
To everyone who has worked a Saturday shift for me so I can attend team practices: Ann Kellogg, Meesa Taylor, Lisa Wochester, Adam, Sue Pederson, Vicki - Wow, thank you!
To everyone who has sent words of encouragement - I think of every one of them when I am running - no kidding! Wow! Thanks!
To everyone who sees me, doesn't run the opposite direction and excitedly asks how my training is going (I know you would rather poke your eyes out than hear me talk about running yet again!) Thank you!
And of course my dear husband (who I have been teasing a lot lately) - for always being there so I can train, setting me up with fancy gear (ipods and nikeplus technology etc...), fixing the treadmill, being supportive and teaching Jack to say Go Team Mommy!
All this and I haven't even run the marathon yet! Wow! I just couldn't wait to say thank you! I am sure there are many more to come!!

No comments: