Thank yous all around! Where do I even begin to say thank you to the incredible people in my life?!
To the world's greatest husband who encourages me and tells me I am doing the right thing when training takes away from family time every Saturday morning. And who taught our sweet little 2 year old to say "Go Team"! (although I think he secretly also taught him to say, "Mommy, your short! - not funny).
To Tanya who can whip a bible verse out of her pocket at a moment's notice to cheer me on and give words of encouragement: Proverbs 17:17, John 3:18 and John 15:13 although yikes on this one, does Tanya really think I am going to drop dead attempting to run a marathon?.
Thank you to Sandy for her loads of encouragement through emails, phone calls and blog responses. And for sending me the web address to plus size running clothes and fund raising ideas.
Thank you to Jan Pilcher for my Casting Crowns CD that inspired me on my last long run and to Meesa Taylor for working for me on Saturdays so I can train.
Thank you to coach Jessica who ALWAYS has a smile on her face (she doesn't even breath hard when going up hills), ALWAYS has words of encouragement and who can make even a double amputee believe they can run a marathon!
And thank you to EVERYONE at my Airlift going away party who said, "You can do it!" and acted interested as I talked on and on about running. Even thank you to Craig who almost fell over dead when I told him I was running and who told me I should have started training 6 months ago - I can still see the look on Sandy's face that still makes me laugh out loud! It's the Craig's of the world who work on the other side of my brain to keep me going out of pure defiance! I love ya Craig!
Blog Archive
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment