Blog Archive
Monday, June 30, 2008
3:2
No, this is not a scripture verse although my good friend Tanya has been supplying with all kinds of scripture to keep me going cause that's what its going to take to get me through this! Rather this is what I have been running for two weeks now - 3 minute run 2 minute walk. Doesn't sound like much? Well it has been! I still have not embraced running - does this ever happen?! Do people really grow to love this torture? I wonder who the first person was who said, "I think I want to go out and run for FUN?! I am telling you if you want to find crackpots you don't have to look much farther than the running arena! They are everywhere!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You may not be the person who says, "Oh, I think I'll go out and have a run for some FUN and entertainment", but I'll be you're the first one to say, "I bet this would be a LOT better with glitter on my shoes and some feathers and sequins sewn on my shorts, and maybe a 'Running for Lew' Tiara!" GO CHRISTINA! RUN FOR LEW! skb
PS. Now that you have cute running capris, you are unstoppable!
Forrest Gump
You gotta believe! One day you will say, "Oh, I think I'll go out to run for some FUN and entertainment." Wanna know why? Cuz one day the endorphines will feel better than chocolate. No, really. Guess who?
Post a Comment