Blog Archive

Monday, June 30, 2008

The marathon scan

Have you ever noticed the look? You know, when you wear something too tight or too trendy or just plain ugly, you get the body scan. Well, the same is true when you are the shape of a potato and then tell someone you are going to run a marathon. It's called the marathon scan. You get the scan followed by a subtle gasp. If the person is really good they can quickly go right into an ohhhhhh and then act like something got in their eye so they can look away. The good news is I got my very cute plus size running capri's so the scan will only be for the marathon and not for ugly running clothes! By the way, I think my cute running capri's make me run faster!

3 comments:

LT Arnold said...

my running capris definitely make me go faster! GO CHRISTINA!

Anonymous said...

Where is the picture to actually show off those beautiful capris? Or do I need a magnifying glass?

Montel

Anonymous said...

When I get the scan I tell the scanner that I'm the fittest fat person you've ever met. Can't argue with low b/p, low low resting pulse and low LDL. Leaves them stammering as well as with something in their eye. :) Go Christina...run like the wind!