My WHOLE body hurts. I have shin splints, calf pain, foot pain, chest pain, thigh pain, knee pain. Mostly I just feel crazy. Funny how your goals change with each passing minute. First, I was going to do exactly my plan of run/walking my training schedule building to longer times with great form. Halfway through I was trying to just hold my head high and my stomach in which eventually turned into just making it back to the parking lot so I could go home. I am feeling a little discouraged but am hoping for big improvement this week.
Thank you to Ann Kingman who worked the morning part of my shift so I could attend our first team practice and who tried to make me look presentable when I showed up to work.
Blog Archive
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment