Whether you would be coming to see beautiful San Francisco, enjoy all the amenities of the marathon (39 live music stations, food, fun and comedians to keep everyone cheerful) or to see the take down of the SAG wagon, I'd love for you to come! Here are some details: The Nike Women's Marathon is Sunday October 19th which starts at San Francisco's Union Square. I hear the course is beautiful winding through fisherman's wharf, Golden Gate Park, Lake Merced etc... John, Jack and I will be staying at the San Fransisco Hilton in the financial district (I hear there are many great hotels). Anyone who would care to join me I would be thrilled!
For those of you who can't make SF , many of you have asked to join me on a run. OK, I am willing to humiliate myself even one step further and let you join me. John, Jack and I have been going to a nearby high school track and running on Sunday afternoons. Actually, John chases Jack around and I run the track. Sometimes they sit in the stands and cheer, "Go Team Mommy!" So if you would like to come that sounds great! I'll buy you a Margarita afterward! Here's the scoop: It takes me a long time to warm up, I can hardly speak when I run, I am so slow many of you will walk faster than I run and it turns out I'm not really young and athletic - sound like fun? That's what the margarita is for afterward - hopefully you will forget how dorky I looked!
Blog Archive
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Remember that it is impossible to look dorky in cute running capris!!! Go Christina!
Post a Comment