Blog Archive

Saturday, June 21, 2008

110 minutes!

Wow, what a great practice! We went for 110 minutes with hill training and this was my best practice ever! I ran more than I walked and went farther than I have ever gone! I actually made it to a water stop, I had no idea what they looked like but finally I got to see one - what a milestone!
Now don't get the wrong idea - I didn't look good, I came in dead last and my running partner was 62 years old but still it was my best run ever!
I love running by time and have no idea the distance we are running. Our coaches gave us a training schedule based on minutes and it seems to be working. I know the distance of a marathon and know that when I cross that finish line I will have run 26.2 miles! Until then I just want to know the minutes.

No comments: