Blog Archive
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
A Milestone!
Finally! It all fell into place! My run/walk actually felt good and I improved my time (18 minute mile!). For you "real runners" you may laugh but everybody has to start somewhere! It may have been the caffeine load or the Thomas the Train set the entertained Jack for 30 whole minutes or yes, maybe it was the man shoes. It actually may have been the visit I had with Lew and Rose and their brilliant but not so warm and fuzzy oncologist. It was good to have a reminder of why I would even dream of doing this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Christina:
Let's make a date to run together and I will give you something to point and laugh at, and you will feel like "Miss-Super-Marathonee-in-Training" -- guaranteed! Sandy KB
Christina:
Sister I Love You! You're the best. I'll be happy to be your refreshment boy, Massage boy, whatever.
David
Post a Comment